Stephanie Vick is a family law attorney.
Stephanie double majored in Psychology and Political Science at Concordia College in Moorhead, MN and received her J.D. at Gonzaga School of Law. Before law school, she worked in juvenile and adult mental health and during law school she was a Rule 9 intern with the Spokane City Public Defenders.
Stephanie guides clients through making difficult decisions with ease, understanding, and compassion and prepares all types of family law matters. Family-related conflicts are difficult and stressful. Stephanie is prepared to help clients navigate the rough patches.
Stephanie maintains her work-life balance with hockey, plants, and caring for her two cats, Pumpkin and Leo.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Division of assets from within a Committed Intimate Relationship
- Parenting Plans and Residential Schedules
- Uncontested Adoption
- Washington State
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, Washington
- J.D., 2020
- Concordia College, Moorhead, Minnesota
- Bachelor of Arts – Psychology & Political Science, 2013
- Minor – Environmental Studies
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- State Bar of Washington
- Spokane County Bar Association
- Family Law Section
- Diversity Section