Primary Areas of Practice:
- Business & Corporate
- Civil Litigation
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Real Estate
- J.D., Gonzaga University School of Law, 2022 Magna Cum Laude
- B.S., University of Idaho 2016 Cum Laude
- Licensed to practice in the State of Washington
- Member of Spokane County Bar Association
Brooke grew up in Spokane, Washington and attended Ferris High School. She went on to graduate with her Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science in 2016 from the University of Idaho. Brooke graduated Magna Cum Laude from Gonzaga University School of Law in 2022.
During her second year of law school, Brooke joined McNeice Wheeler as a legal intern and has been with the firm ever since. During her time at Gonzaga Brooke served as the communications chair for the Gonzaga Public Interest Law Project, was a member of the Women’s Law Caucus, and a mentor for first year law students through the Smithmorre P. Meyers Teaching Fellows program.
Brooke enjoys spending time kayaking during the summers, and spends her free time with her family and friends.